- A Backgame Introduction - The backgame is a typical situation and strategy you'll find yourself during a backgammon game. You either play the role of the leading player who has the enemy trapped or you are the trailing player who has backgammon checkers holding the last line of defense. Knowing each side's goals makes you the better backgammon player in a backgame.
- A Couple of Beginner Tips on Pip Moves - If you've been moving backgammon checkers at random and you've been losing quite often, here are a couple of beginner tips to improve your game. Give more thought to your pip moves starting with making points and knowing where to leave a blot. These introduce the concepts of defending your checkers and sustaining your position in the race.
- Backgammon Sets Go Online - Backgammon may be an old, enduring game, but it is not to be left behind in terms of mass appeal and popularity among online gamers. Backgammon sets have transformed into digital devices thanks to the wonders of the computers and the Internet.
- Backgammon: Be a Master of Your Game - Backgammon is a popular game yet it still requires skills and strategy. Knowing the rules by heart is top priority in formulating stratgies and winning the odds of this game.
- Learning Backgammon 101 - Learning how to play backgammon can be fun and simple. The first thing that you need to understand when learning backgammon is the layout of the backgammon board.
- The 24/21 13/9 Backgammon Opening - Doing a 24/21 13/9 is an interesting play for the four-three opening roll in backgammon. Though you give more preference to building your home board by doing 24/21 13/9, you still have a really aggressive game going on when you make this play in the backgammon opening roll.
- The Basics of Free Backgammon Game - Free backgammon games provide people with numerous opportunities to enjoy the game of backgammon. It serves as a venue where they can hone their skills and work on their strategy.
- The Best Backgammon Strategies Revealed - Even though Backgammon is considered as a game of luck, strategy still plays an important role in winning this game. With the proper application of the Four Western Backgammon strategy, winning is within reach.
- The Convenience of the Backgammon Set Evolution - Backgammon sets have evolved with time---from stones to high-speed virtual gaming. Backgammon has really come a long way since its inception 5000 years ago.
- When Not to Offer the Backgammon Doubling Cube - Computing equity in one's head to make doubling cube decisions is a skill learned from practice. But until that time, beginners benefit from tips about when it's the best time to make or take that offer. See a particular circumstance of when not to offer the backgammon doubling cube as it's taken from one of the many rules of thumb that a player must bear in mind when they play backgammon.
- Winning Backgammon Tactics - The key to success in Backgammon matches and tournaments is knowing which tactics should be used and at what time. With a sound knowledge of the winning Backgammon tactics, a player will increase his chances of victory and profiting considerably.
- Winning Strategy and Tactic s of Backgammon - Winning or losing backgammon game depends in one's strategy and tactics. Applying correctly and timely these strategies will help the player to achieve a positive outcome of the game.
- Talk back! - Talk back!